Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Catch Up!

Yes, yes, I know it's been a while... I got caught up in uni madness, and didn't really have time to update this thing.

But, I am delighted to say that uni is over for the year (YES!) so I will probably be updating a lot more frequently now... that is, if I don't work too much!

First thing on the agenda, if you live in Sydney, you MUST, MUST go to The Finders Keepers Market! The market will be held on the 5th and 6th of December at Carriageworks. Check out the website for more details.

I'm incredibly jealous that I can't go (cos I live in Melbourne), but I will sort of be there vicariously through Leeloo who will have a stall there, so that's exciting! I've just sent a bunch of my button bracelets to Angela, so look out for them at the market!

3 comments:

Ali said...

yay, you're blogging again! I'll be at the Finders Keepers market, so I'll keep an eye out for your things!

miss violonjello said...

Oh, they are so pretty! Wish I could go too..

alter_ego said...

Oh, I love buttons and that bracelets are just AMAZING! <3