Friday, September 20, 2013

Friday Finds #1

I'm starting a new series on my blog called 'Friday Finds'. This is where I will talk about cool things that I've found including new music, charities, cafes, restaurants, films, websites or blogs, handmade and/or eco friendly products, fashion etc. Basically, anything I think is cool.

So, here are today's Friday Finds!

Music



For Kodaline, music isn’t just music. “It’s therapy,” says singer Steve Garrigan. Kodaline are a Dublin-based Irish alternative rock quartet. Anyway, I saw them perform on last week's X-Factor and thought they were a really cool band. Have a listen.

Website

http://www.daniellelaporte.com

Danielle LaPorte is a an incredible woman. She has conversations about consciousness, philosophises about the creative force of 'desire', and is curious about how to create lives that are worth living. I quite like reading about the things she talks about, you might too.

Charity 

United Against Malaria



All donations to UAM go to the United Nations Foundation’s fund for AIDS, TB, and Malaria to support malaria prevention projects in Africa through the Global Fund. This includes providing invaluable tools to prevent infection, access to medications, and supporting further research on vaccines.

That's all for today! Have a lovely weekend.


No comments: